Tuesday, June 21st, 2022, 1 PM ET
A guided tour through the maze of accessibility laws that are required for your organization and whether your website platform provider or you are responsible for following those laws.
This session will introduce participants to web accessibility requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and how the Department of Justice views web accessibility in enforcement activities. Key takeaways include trends in settlement agreements, accessibility requirements by State and municipality, and a high-level overview of accessibility requirements in international markets (Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.)
- Web accessibility requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- How the Department of Justice views web accessibility
- Trends in settlement agreements and case law
- Requirements in State and local government
- Requirements in other countries (Canada, Europe, etc.)
- Whether responsibility falls on your organization or your website platform provider.