At Dolphin Computer Access, our mission is to design and build software that empowers people with visual impairments to read and succeed at work, school and home. Dolphin recognizes that everyone has a right to be able to read and use a computer in a way that suits their vision. Our expert team is committed to creating assistive technology that improves accessibility for people who are blind or partially sighted.
Video: Who is Dolphin?
Products and services
Dolphin Computer Access produces a wide range of accessibility and productivity tools for people with visual impairments. Our solutions are adopted in every setting—home, schools and businesses. Dolphin solutions not only help organizations provide accommodations and accessibility, but also help them convert inaccessible materials into accessible formats—large print, braille, MP3 and ePUB.
Founded in 1986 from one small office in Worcester UK, this UK-owned company has grown to become a global market leader, with more than 50 staff worldwide. We support our international community of users from our headquarters in Worcester UK and our offices in New Jersey USA and Falköping Sweden. Dolphin currently publishes software solutions in 35 languages.
Dolphin stands for:
- Delight Customers: We aim to exceed customers and partners' expectations.
- Own the Outcome: We use insights to make decisions and hold ourselves accountable.
- Learn Fast: We encourage people to continually learn and grow.
- Productive Teams: We work hard together to deliver quality results and profit.
- Have Fun: We enjoy what we do.
- Inclusivity: We are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment.
- New Ideas: We innovate and embrace better ways of doing things.
The SuperNova family of products contain supports that meet the customized accommodation needs of users with varied needs—those who require magnification, magnification with speech or full screen-reading. In the workplace, SuperNova Enterprise guarantees compatibility with all network and Citrix environments.
SuperNova Kiosks help businesses, retailers, city services, hospitals and more, meet ADA compliance standards and offer an inclusive and positive experience to customers with visual impairments.
Dolphin Computer Access
475 Wall St, Princeton NJ 08540